Key Features of the Juno T41:
- 4.3" Gorrilla Glass, TFT capacitive touch display
- Bright sunlight readable
- Fully Rugged design IP68; Mil-ST-810G/F
- Optional WWAN 3.75G cellular data, text & voice
- 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and geo-tagging/Audio/Video
- 800MHz or 1GHz Texas Instruments DM3730 processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash Storage: 8GB, 16GB or 32GB
- Operating Systems: Windows Embedded Handheld (WEHH) 6.5
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
Easy to use
No matter where your field workers have to go to collect the information necessary for your business, Trimble mobile computing solutions can shorten the time, make your workers more efficient, and provide important business intelligence immediately to management. No more lost, dirty, or illegible notes from the field! The rugged handheld computers provided by Trimble can be updated with reliable information on site, including pictures or video as well as exact location data. Use the operating system and applications that connect best with your back-end office for no additional data-input duplication needed. Upload the files to the cloud via 3.75G connectivity, and keep working all day so all your field data can be regularly updated with less hassle and no uncertainty. Conduct and comply with audit regulations and help ensure worker safety. These are just some of the benefits of using Trimble mobile computer solutions.
The flexible, fully rugged Trimble® Juno® T41 is available in a wide variety of configurations. All models use Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems, meet MIL-STD-810G/F military specifications and IP68 classification.