Nomad Options Give You Field Flexibility
Nomad is the integrated device that lets you pick and choose the features you need and build a custom product from the ground up. From wireless communications, integrated data collection technologies to wired communication ports the Nomad 1050 allows you to get the product you need.The Nomad 1050 includes Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 office software for field compatibility with most back-office applications.
Take advantage of the customization possible with USB and Serial ports, SD slot, boots, caps, and integrated options. The Nomad 1050 even provides a choice of two keypads to provide the best possible workflow options for the field. Use it wearing gloves and still collect data and maintain your datasets with speed and ease.
Efficiency Features for Every Workflow
For today’s many barcode matrixes, the LE and XE models offer 1D/2D barcode imaging, with built-in capability to recognize and sort dozens of barcodes at once, ideal for busy warehouses, transportation of products or complex asset tracking.
If you have a proprietary sensor for your workflow, you can use a standard USB connection to integrate that sensor underneath the available Nomad extended cap, and have a fully-rugged product with your own customization. For Ultra High Frequency RFID tag reading, the Nomad 1050 works with a Trimble® ThingMagic® modular accessory.
- 15 hour battery life
- Choice of keypads and connectors (boots)
- Integrated 2-4 meter GPS
- 1D/2D integrated barcode imager
- 3.75G dual-band GSM/CDMA connectivity
- 5 MP camera with flash and geotagging capability
- Integrated Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi capability
- Full-color 3.5” VGA display
- 1.0 GHz Texas InstrumentsTM Processor
- Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld (WEHH) 6.5
- IP68 rated rugged for any environment
1D/2D Barcode Imager
- For today’s many barcode matrixes, the LE and XE models of the Nomad 1050 offer 1D/2D barcode imaging, with built-in capability to recognize and sort dozens of barcodes at once, ideal for busy warehouses, transportation of products or complex asset tracking.
- Outdoor rugged design certified to MIL-STD-810G and IP68
- Standardized development platform & Information Systems Management ease
- Enhanced Wi-Fi, with Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) v4 ASD & Integrated Bluetooth wireless
- Improved color digital camera with flash and geotagging
- White light illumination and red LED-based aimer for ease of use
- High-motion tolerance to deliver quick imaging responsiveness
- Omni-directional reading capabilities for real world use conditions
- Rapid Scanning Capability for high read rates no matter what the barcode angle or orientation is in relation to the unit
1D supported barcode symbologies:
- EAN/UPC, GS1 Databar (limited expanded & omni-directional), Code 39, Code 128, UCC/EAN 128, ISBN, ISBT, Interleaved/ Matrix/Industrial and Standard 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 93/93i, Code 11, MSI, Plessey, Telepen, postal codes (Australian Post, BPO, Canada Post, Dutch Post, Japan Post, PostNet, Sweden Post)
2D supported barcode symbologies:
- Data Matrix, PDF417, Micro PDF 417, Codablock, Maxicode, QR, Aztec