- Unique transflective technology for outdoor direct sunlight readable display screen
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional operating system
- 1.6 GHz Intel® Atom “Cedar Trail” N2600 dual-core processor
- 4 GB DDR3 DRAM
- 64 or 128 GB solid state drive
- 7" multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Rugged design certified to IP65 and MIL-STD-810G
- 3.5 mm audio jack and integrated microphone and speaker
- 5 MP camera with LED Flash, photo and video recording capable, with geo-tagging
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 and Wi-Fi b/g/n
- GPS receiver: 2 - 4 meter accuracy with SBAS.
- Kensington security slot
- 3.75G GSM Data Connectivity option
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
Trimble Yuma 2 is built rugged from the inside out
Outdoor Readable Display
The Yuma 2 features a new dual technology display created specifically for easy and outstanding sunlight readability. No matter how bright or direct the glare, the Yuma 2 provides a clear, easy-to-read workspace. The full-color, 7” screen resides under a Gorilla® Glass panel that is just as tough as the rest of the tablet.
Distributed Asset Management
Today’s fast paced business world relies on assets distributed across wide geographical areas and the Yuma 2 is designed for this reality. The 5 megapixel camera provides video and photo capture with geotagging. There’s a Yuma 2 model that meets your data collection needs for distributed asset management, work order management, fleet logistics and more.
Capacitive Touch Screen
With the multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, users can type with fingers, stylus or capacitive gloves and can control the size of the keyboard on the display for ease of use. Controlled zoom can optimize the user experience with maps and detailed information. The display can be used vertically or horizontally and is configurable to hold the orientation or to alter it in response to the accelerometer.